New Class – Service Agreements for SMB Consultants – starts January 31st
January 24, 2018
Karl Palachuk / Karl Palachuk
All About Service Agreements for I.T. Consultants
(Service Agreements for SMB Consultants: Applying the Book!)
– Five Wednesdays – January 31 – February 28, 2018 — Register Now
– All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific AND 4:00 PM Pacific
- GREAT afternoon time slot added. It’s morning in Australia and New Zealand – and evening on the U.S. East Coast as well
Based on the best-selling book Service Agreements for SMB Consultants, this course covers everything you need to know about developing your service agreements. And the book subtitle is important, too: A Quick Start Guide to Managed Services.
Most I.T. Professionals sign – or don’t sign – contracts for the wrong reasons. Most think contracts are intended to draw battle lines for when you have a disagreement with your clients. In fact, that piece of the relationship is almost always outside the contract! We’ll explore why you really need contracts or service agreements.
We’ll also look at various options, icluding a 2-page “terms of service” as well as managed services, programming agreements, and more.
Tuition for this course includes the ebook version of the newly revised and expanded Service Agreements for SMB Consutants!
That includes all the downloads from the book as well. YES – You get all the contracts and amendments!
You will learn
- Defining Yourself and Your Relationships
- Define Yourself
- Define Client Relationships
- The Language of Service Agreements
- The Service Agreement Construction Kit
- A Sample Credit Agreement
- Boilerplate: A Sample Service Agreement
- Flat Fee or Managed Services Parts
- The Managed Service Agreement
- Getting Help and Managing Agreements
- Getting Help – Lawyers, Accountants, etc.
- Managing Your Service Agreements
PLUS lots more. This class is filled with great advice and tips on running your I.T. company and moving into the world of recurring revenue with managed services.
Delivered by Karl W. Palachuk, blogger and author of the very popular “SOP Friday” posts at http://blog.smallbizthoughts.com.
Includes five weeks of webinars with related handouts, assignments, and “office hours” with the instructor. All classes are recorded for download.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Service Manager or Operations Manager.
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five one-hour webinars
- There will be handouts and “homework” assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time and again 4:00 PM Pacific Time
All material Copyright (c) 2006-2016 Karl W. Palachuk unless otherwise noted.