Rayanne Offers Brand New Course: QuickBooks Online for the I.T. Pro
October 15, 2017
Karl Palachuk / Karl Palachuk
Automate Your Accounting with QuickBooks Online and Integrated Apps
Taught by Rayanne Buchianico, Author and Coach
– Five Tuesdays – October 17 – November 14, 2017 – Register Now
– All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
Topics for this class include:
- Touch your transactions exactly one time to avoid duplicated entries
- Make your business audit-proof with automated attachments
- Understand the purchasing and procurement process in detail
- Assess late fees to past-due invoices
- Automate invoicing and collections
- Customize Payroll Settings for proper gross profit margins
- Pay your bills electronically from INSIDE QuickBooks Online
- Match your vendor bills with actual credit or bank payments
- Set up and record:
- Deferred Revenue
- Customer Deposits
- Sales Tax
- Hardware as a Service
- . . . and More!
Delivered by Rayanne Buchianico, Financial Coach and QuickBooks Advisor. Rayanne has been an MSP – managed service provider – for many years and advises MSPs on how to get the most out of their QuickBooks and PSA integrations.
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and “office hours” with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners, accounting staff, and managers. It is particularly useful for the Owner or Operations Manager.
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five teleseminar phone calls (50-60 minutes each)
- There will be handouts and “homework” assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class calls will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
All material Copyright (c) 2006-2016 Karl W. Palachuk unless otherwise noted.