Exciting News! — Ulistic Is Now Offering Complimentary Newsletters For Your MSP Website!
Stuart R. Crawford / Stuart Crawford
Hamilton, ON (October 12, 2013) —Starting today, Ulistic’s MSP Website As A Service customers will automatically receive a regularly scheduled electronic newsletter for their clients, complete with important and highly relevant business IT information.
Ulistic’s MSP Website As A Service solution helps you promote your MSP services, and demonstrate your thought leadership to your clients.
“They come to you for the right technology information,” says Ulistic MSP consultant Stuart Crawford. “This information, unlike others in the MSP community, provides valuable intelligence into how IT impacts your clients’ business, and how you can advise and guide them.”
Ulistic’s MSP Website As A Service includes:
- A search-optimized, highly performing, MSP marketing-focused website,
- Hosting at no additional cost,
- Inbound call reporting each month on the number of calls generated by your website,
- Daily analytics emailed to you at the end of each business day,
- Search-optimization services that follow Google Hummingbird best practices,
- Access to all standard Ulistic MSP marketing videos,
- Social Media services,
- A minimum of three highly relevant blog posts each week,
- White papers and other industry information that impacts your target market,
- Google Adwords consulting and management,
- Access to other Ulistic marketing services when required, and now
- A regularly scheduled electronic newsletter for your clients!
Content syndication continues to be a challenge in the managed services community. Especially since your prospects view similarly designed MSP websites, many with the same content. This newsletter will not only set you apart from competing MSPs who use the same content everyone else does, it will keep you connected to your current clients, and attract new ones!
To learn more about our MSP Website As A Service, visit Ulistic.com or call 716.799.1999 x102.
The post Exciting News! — Ulistic Is Now Offering Complimentary Newsletters For Your MSP Website! appeared first on Ulistic.