Great Little Seminars – A Series of 5-Week Classes Focused 100% on Managed Service Providers
Karl Palachuk / Karl Palachuk
Great Little Seminars
A Series of 5-Week Classes Focused 100% on Managed Service Providers
It’s Always Easier to Keep Up Than It Is To Catch Up!
It also allows the instructor to assign some “homework.” You are not required to complete the homework, of course, but you’ll get feedback and advice from the instructor if you do. As with everything else in life, the more you dive it, the more valuable it will be.
We are offering ONE course during 2013:
Second, if you attend the November/December class, you will be allowed to sit in on the repeat class in February for free. So if you want to go through the material again – or just gain access to me for feedback again – then you can do so at no additional charge.
Topics include the following:
- A practical introduction to SOPs
- The relationship matrix of SOPs
- Internal Organization
- The Ten Most Important SOPs for your IT Consulting Business
- SOPs management, organization, and updates
- Implementation strategies internally
- Implementation strategies for clients
- Service Department SOPs
- Avoiding the biggest pitfalls with SOP development and deployment
- Building an Action Plan that works
– – – – –
Make More Money
Organize Your Business
Develop Business Plans for Growth
Adopt Standard Operating Procedures
Take Control of Your Finances
Find Your Ideal Clients
Get the Employees You Need
Manage Projects Profitably
Make Your PSA and RMM Tools Work for You
All material Copyright (c) 2006-2013 Karl W. Palachuk unless otherwise noted.