e-ternity’s Greg Onoprijenko To Speak at MSP Sales Workshop In Ottawa on November 7th!
Stuart R. Crawford / Stuart Crawford
e-ternity’s President, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Sales, Greg Onoprijenko (business continuity consulting organization) has been added to the list of speakers at the Ulistic November 7th event in Ottawa, Ontario. Greg will speak about the importance of business continuity for organizations today.
“We are pleased that Greg will be joining us at this important educational event. Greg will lend his expertise to the program as a recognized visionary within the IT industry. Greg is often asked to speak at conferences and events, write articles for business publications, and participate on advisory councils. We are fortunate to have him on our list of trainers for the event.”— Stuart Crawford, MSP Coach, Marketing, Sales and Business Development Professional for Ulistic
The event will interest MSP Business Owners, Marketing and Sales Professionals, and will be held on Thursday, November 7thfrom 8am to 5pm at the:
Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre
1376 Carling Avenue
Stuart from Ulistic will tell attendees how to:
- Execute a proven marketing strategy to generate new leads.
- Effectively use telemarketing to close the leads you want without spending a fortune.
- Use Ulistic’s 17-Step Sales and Marketing Process to turn prospects into clients.
- Beat your competitors.
- Sell BDR, Phone Systems, Security Solutions and more from our trusted sponsors.
Other experts presenting at the event include:
- Carl Watene, Easy Office Phone – Top VoIP, IP Telephony and Marketing expert
- Joe Wilkinson, Solutions Engineer, AccelOps
- Josh Lahey, Email Security Expert from Roaring Penguin Software
To register visit: http://www.ulistic.com/ottawa/ or call: (416) 840-9106.
The post e-ternity’s Greg Onoprijenko To Speak at MSP Sales Workshop In Ottawa on November 7th! appeared first on Ulistic.