First Ever 100% Online Conference for SMB IT Professionals Sets New Era for Events
Article By Looks Cloudy
Well known industry leader Karl Palachuk of Small Biz Thoughts, has put together what is being touted as the first ever 100% online conference for small business IT Professionals Managing for Success 2012 starting on June 26th and continuing through June 28th. This new concept in conferences will be a 3 day, 18 hour event, and has over 16 top industry speakers covering countless topics.
There are many advantages to hosting an event in this manner for participants. Low cost, no travel requirements or lost travel days, No food expenses or hotel bills, and the convenience of attending from anywhere. The event itself speaks to the power of the cloud, and the ability to connect participants from around the globe; we expect to see many other conferences follow this format in the near future.
Some of the topics that will be covered are “Your Future with MSP and Cloud Services”, “Strategic Pricing Models”, “Modern Marketing Best Practices”, “Using Key Performance Indicators to Take Your Business to the Next Level”, and at least 15 more relevant topics. The conference was designed to bring real world experience together with current trends, and the future of the industry.
- Karl W. Palachuk – Author, Blogger, Managed Service Provider
- Patrick Schwerdtfeger – International Speaker, Author, Social Media Expert
- Stephanie Chandler – Author, Online Marketing Expert
- Bob Godgart – Industry Pioneer, Entrepreneur
- Jeaninne Edwards – Director of Community for ConnectWise and LabTech Software
- Arlin Sorensen – Community Leader, Super-Successful MSP
- Leonard DiCostanzo – Senior Vice President, Community and Business Development
- Matt Makowicz – Author, Coach, Trainer
- Ken Thoreson – Sales Trainer, Sales Management Expert
- Josh Peterson – Professional Coach and Business Consultant
- Stuart Selbst – Professional Coach
- Bob Nitrio – Managed Service Provider, I.T. Pro Leader
- Dave Sobel – Author, Trainer, Virtualization MVP
- George Sierchio – Author, Coach, M&A Specialist
- Barbara Dove – Owner, Dove Help Desk
- Manuel Palachuk – Author, Business Coach and Consultant
Conference packages start at just $99 and registration for the conference is currently open. Additional information and registartion information can be found at www.smbonlineconference.com.
We are excited to see this new format and hope that participants are able to pull themselves away from the daily distraction, and immerse themselves into the content. Technology now allows for remote education, the question becomes are attendees able to be disciplined enough to take advantage of it? If the industry is ready, this could open up a whole new world of community driven education. Are you ready?
Go to Source
Author: Frank Gurnee