Lead Generation and Nurturing For Managed IT Service Providers
Stuart R. Crawford / Stuart Crawford
New Marketing & Sales Packages From Ulistic!
Outsourced Lead Generation and Nurturing For Managed IT Service Providers
Just like you help your clients focus on their core capabilities by taking care of their IT worries, Ulistic now takes care of all your marketing & sales worries so you can focus on your MSP business.
As leading experts in marketing & sales for IT MSPs in the U.S. and Canada, Ulistic is now providing fully outsourced, all-inclusive Marketing & Sales packages for a fixed monthly fee.
Ulistic will generate the new leads and sales you need to grow your business with a Customized Campaign.
“Part of any successful marketing and sales campaign involves taking the time to call your prospects each month. Nothing draws in a customer more than a simple, direct phone call where he or she can speak to you on a one-on-one basis. As IT MSP marketing experts, the professionals at Ulistic know what information prospects need, what to say, and what to ask. Most MSPs don’t have the time, or the inclination to do this, and they’re simply leaving money on the table.”—Stuart Crawford, CEO and Chairman, Ulistic
Ulistic Marketing Strategies Include:
- A Marketing Website with Lead Generation
- Educational content positioning your IT MSP as the local expert and technical genius
- Social Media management and propagation
- Case studies focused on the excellent work you provide
- Media management
- Event management
- Web marketing including search optimization, pay-per-click management and others
- Marketing kits, brochures, sales slicks and all print marketing
- Email newsletters and marketing
- Prospect acquisition and development
- Targeted marketing and lead generation consisting of direct mail, telesales and email marketing
- Vendor and partner relations
- Client revitalization campaigns
Ulistic Sales Strategies Include:
- Performing sales calls and qualification steps for all new opportunities
- Sending out required sales materials during the sales process
- Revising prospect lists and other sales and marketing lists as needed
Ulistic will travel to to your location to assist with any sales issues or opportunities.***
You get all of this for one monthly price! Ulistic will continuously market each month to your selected number of prospects and existing clients. Package prices are based on the number of individuals you ask us to contact.
Simply select the monthly package that works for you.*
- Dream 100 – 100 prospects**
- Target 250 – 250 prospects
- Focused 500 – 500 prospects
- Massive 1,000 – 1,000 prospects
We won’t leave money on the table, or prospects waiting for a call, and neither should you!
Let Ulistic do what we do best for you, so you can do what you do best for your clients.
Ulistic’s focus is on your stratospheric success!
Ulistic is offering these plans to a limited number of clients, so contact us soon so you don’t miss out on this new offer and our MSP marketing and sales expertise! Call us at: (716) 799-1999, or to learn more about Ulistic visit us at: http://www.ulistic.com/
*Once you select the plan that best meets your needs, we ask that you sign up for a period of six months; but you can always opt to increase your service level during that period of time if you grow rapidly and require additional services (and we think you will!).
**Prices are in U.S. dollars.
***Travel fees are not included.
Ulistic Is Different — We’ve Been Where You Are Now!
Ulistic’s President and Chief Marketing Officer, Stuart Crawford owned a $5 million-dollar IT MSP in Calgary, Alberta Canada, and was a success because of his marketing and sales abilities.
Stuart knew he could do more, and wanted to delve into another business arena. So he sold his business and started Ulistic to help other MSPs market their services since he’d had such success doing this for his own business.
Since then he’s been honored by Calgary’s Avenue Inc. with “The Top 40 Under 40 Award” in 2007 for being an outstanding business leader, and he was recognized as one of the “Top 20 Business Leaders of Tomorrow” by Business in Calgary magazine in 2008. Stuart has also won many Microsoft Partner Awards for his work in the IT community.
The post Lead Generation and Nurturing For Managed IT Service Providers appeared first on Ulistic.