MSP Marketing Event Scheduled For Denver on Oct 24, 2012
Stuart R. Crawford / Stuart Crawford
Marketing in the Mountains – Oct 24, 2012 Denver, CO
- Are you happy with the amount of opportunities your MSP is receiving from your marketing efforts?
- How do you stand out from the noise?
- Is your website generating the amount of leads you hoped for?
MSP Marketing specialist Stuart Crawford is hosting an open event for managed services providers who are looking at taking their marketing to the next level.
One thing is true about MSP marketing. It is a consistent process that requires attention and execution in order to succeed. Many MSPs fall short when it comes to marketing their businesses and fail to generate much needed opportunities to keep their businesses pushing forward.
During this day-long MSP marketing-focused training in Denver, you will walk away with many new tactics and strategies that will enable you to market your MSP effectively and create a difference with the community, your business, your employees and, most important, yourself.
Some of the topics we will be discussing include:
- Turning your MSP website into a lead generation machine
- Mastering referral marketing and getting the leads you need from your strategic partners
- How theme-based marketing events draw people in and how to run a successful MSP marketing event
- Using the media to create natural attraction in the marketplace
- Do telemarketers really work?
This is a free event, open to all managed services providers in Denver or those who wish to travel to the Rocky Mountain Region. There is only room for 20 people. So, book today to ensure that you get a spot.
Register today for the Oct 24 MSP Marketing in the Mountains event – http://mspmarketing_denver.eventbrite.com/